Had a fun day Christmas tree hunting with my family!! We went and got a very nice tree, and went and got some hot chocolate afterwards!! :) I also took a couple pictures and thought you all might enjoy seeing them!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!!! Have a great day!!
Hi everyone!! I thought since Thanksgiving is in a couple days I would share with you 10 things I am thankful for!! I hope that you enjoy and down below in the comments let me know what your thankful for!!
1. My family, I could not live without them!
2. My friends, I could not live without them either!
3. God, I could NOT live without him, he is the reason why I am here!
4. Food, it keeps me alive!! :)
5. Books, I could not imagain a world without books!
6. Flowers, they are so pretty!!
7. My pets, I love my pets!!
8. Cameras, cameras are AWESOME!!
9. Water, I need it to live!!
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!! :)
Hi everyone, and happy fall! I thought that today since its fall time I would write a list of eight things that I love about fall! I just love the beautiful reds and oranges on the trees, and I thank God that he made such beautiful things for us to enjoy! I hope you like this list, and down below in the comments let me know what your favorite things are around fall time! :)
1. The colorful leaves!
3. Jackets and warm sweaters!
4. Christmas is just around the corner! :)
5. Making leaf piles and jumping into them!
6. Thanksgiving is in fall time.
7. My Dad, my sisters and my brothers birthdays are in fall!
8. PUMPKIN PIE!!! (I love it!!)
I hope you enjoyed my list!
Here is a photo it took and edited. I hope that this verse can speak to you as you go through your day! :)
Hello everyone! I am so sorry to all of you who have been following my site to have my website dissapear! Something happened to it and I had to start over again fresh. :/ I will try and remeber everything I posted and re post it. This will never happen again! Thank you all so much for understanding.